So I haven't blogged for like 2 years, and to be perfectly honest, I really haven't been taking that many pictures. What's wrong with me? I am ashamed of my less than sterling blogging habits. Anyways, the few pictures I have of our super exciting Easter celebration, the day after Easter. Rob was at work for the 5 days leading up to Easter Sunday, then he got recalled for that Sunday too. Sophie and I were bummed, but we made the best of it. Actually she didn't know what she was missing and was just as happy to color her eggs the day after.
This would have been such a great picture of Rob and Sophie, I just made the mistake of telling her to smile and got the famous scrunched up face look.Oh look, a real smile. Isn't it pretty!!
Concentrating on getting the exact color she wanted. This was quite a process, and although most of the eggs were slightly smashed by the time we were done, we still had lots of fun.
I just had to add this picture, I thinks she is such a pretty gal!!

4 comments:
What a beautiful daughter you have! She's beautiful just like her mother.
We have this little doll that says "ooh, eeh" or something like that. It says like 30 things and Jane waits for that to be said and then repeats it as "Nophie" She thinks the doll is talking about her good friend Nophie! We miss you. Get your butts over here soon
She is astonishingly beautiful, and I don't say that often. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment