Sophie loves to run around naked after her bath, and does it quite often. Usually as she is running around like a crazy woman, Rob and I are singing a little song we like to call "Nakey Bunsers." It goes a little like this, Everybody loves a nakey, that's why we invited you, nakey bunsers, nakey bunsers. How's that for a great song. Rob thought it up himself. Anyway, tonight she decided to sit in favorite Mickey Mouse chair and I had to get a picture. Isn't she cute!!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice nakey, nakey! Who doesn't like to run around naked, Oh yeah...adults. Why is it so cute when your 18 months, not so much when your 36??
Sooooooo cute! Even though I don't remember when I was 2 I bet I loved to run around naked, but those days are over now. I'm more mature than that. But Sophie still looks cute. I bet she loves just as much as I think did!
love
taylor
I meant i bet she loves it just as much as i think I did!
Post a Comment