Saturday, June 21, 2008

Book Club Gals

So some women in my ward have a book club that runs from September through June. I went once last year and had a great time, but it seems like this year, every time they meet Rob is at work so I can't go. Well it was just my luck the other day that Rob was home and I could go. I had a great time. All of the girls who attend are lots of fun. I did feel kind of lame that I was included in their picture since this was my first time attending all year, but I promise I will be at everyone next year!!

2 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

What a cute family picture!!! I really love that shot of you guys! Also, congrats on the garden working so well. James will be jealous that you are already reaping what you have sown. Ours is in the small leafy green faze. Oh well. Last but not least, what a cool shot of Rob at work. Mason sure is lucky to have a cool fire- fighting uncle. That is every kids dream. It was fun talking to you the other day, Audrey. We miss you!

Conni said...

LOVE THE NEW BLOG!! These are must frame photos. You look beautiful in all these pictures. Being a stay at home Mom sure agrees with you. One last thing....WE'LL BE IN CALIFORNIA IN ONE WEEK!!!!