Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Many Uses of an Ugly Swim Suit

So when Rob showed me this ugly suit that he bought Sophie, little did I know that it has so many more used than just for floating. As you can see from these few shots it is also very handy in the kitchen. Sophie and I baked some brownies for the people we work with in nursery and as you can see it provided an soft barrier between her and the counter which came in handy when she had to help me stir that brownie batter. I'm not sure but I think these were the tastiest brownies we've had in a while.

Lately every time I tell Sophie to smile for the camera she either cocks her head to one side, or as you can see here, she scrunches her face up and looks up to the ceiling. Ahh, my super photogenic child.
So not only can the suit float and bake, it can also be very helpful while swinging. Are you wondering where her neck is in some of those pictures, so was I. Also if you look closely you can see that it can be worn unzipped for added comfort and airflow. She had so much fun wearing this and was rather upset when we had to take it off.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Conni said...

We were cracking up reading this post and looking at these pictures. She sure looks like she's enjoying that beautiful bathing-suit. Nice work Dad!