How cute is my little lamb? Rob and I saw this costume and thought it was so cute. I took Sophie to our wards trunk or treat party and everyone thought she was so cute. I had to agree with them. She was crawling around at the party which was funny because it made it look like she was wagging her little tail.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
My Little Lamb
How cute is my little lamb? Rob and I saw this costume and thought it was so cute. I took Sophie to our wards trunk or treat party and everyone thought she was so cute. I had to agree with them. She was crawling around at the party which was funny because it made it look like she was wagging her little tail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love her costume!! Did you change your blog template? I think you did....looks good. You can say Sophie is a cutie in every post, because that's what we say every time we see her!
Post a Comment