Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

I must say this post is a little bit backwards since I have our finished product at the top, while the pictures of our pumpkin carving is at the bottom. Oh well. Just pretend like its in the proper order. Here are our beautiful pumpkins, mine is the one in the middle. I think my pumpkin has looked the exact same every year since I can remember. For some reason I always end up with boring triangle eyes and nose, while the mouth usually has no teeth since I usually manage to cut them out. As least this year some of the teeth are still intact!!
I always have trouble taking pictures of Rob since he either doesn't smile, or his eyes are closed. Here he is smiling with his eyes open, but I think he ended up looking a bit like a crazy man. As you can see, Sophie is quite a professional pumpkin carver.

This was our first year pumpkin carving with Sophie. We had so much fun with her. She was really interested in what was inside the pumpkin ad kept biting the pumpkin top.




0 comments: