Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Moving Day

Well, I fully intended to document every moment of our moving day, but alas, it didn't go as I had planned. For those of you who don't know, this is the 7th time that Rob and I have moved in our 4 1/2 years of marriage. Since we love to move so much, we decided to hire movers this time!! I must say that I was completely expecting to be moved in and totally unpacked by that evening, but again, things didn't go quite how I planned. Rob and I have since decided that even though we consider ourselves almost professional movers, moving with a baby is a whole different story. WOW! It's now been 3 days since we moved in, and finally I am feeling fairly organized. All the boxes are unpacked, and almost every picture is hanging on the wall. Thank heavens!! Rob and I have also decided that we are never moving again...well at least not for a long time!!!

1 comments:

Conni said...

I can't believe you moved AGAIN! You are a trooper. Sophie is like, "What's the big deal? This moving thing is nothin'!"