
Sophie and I took advantage of the beautiful afternoon and did a little planting in our new backyard. The previous tenant left some pots on the patio that were in desperate need of some new plants, so Sophie and I got to work. As you can see, she is a big helper. She had a great time playing with the hose, and only ate a little dirt!!

Here she is displaying a little of our handy work. We planted a Gerber daisy, some vinca and another plant, but I don't remember what it was called. Oh well. Needless to say by the time we were done Sophie was filthy. She went straight to the bath after all of her hard work.


1 comments:
We love her! She is getting cuter by the minute. Don't you love having a playmate all day to help you do chores?
Post a Comment