Sophie was already showing what a good big sister she is.
So here he is, our little guy Tanner James Martin. He arrived on September 16th at 10:46 am. He was 21 inches long and 7lbs 15 oz, my biggest baby. I must say, we sure love him. I also must say that it is so dang great not to be pregnant anymore!! I'm in heaven. Enough about me though, this is all about Tanner. By the way, look at how long and skinny his legs are. He also has freakishly long, skinny toes. They are too cute.
So far Tanner has been such a good baby. We had a scare the first night he was home, where he ended up in the NICU overnight, but he is a-ok now, and we are loving having him home. Both girls are big fans of him and are very helpful. Scarlett is very concerned about the cleanliness of his diapers, and is constantly asking whether or not he has poop. She is always ready with wipes to help clean him up. What a gal.
I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Now that Tanner is here I feel like we are complete, which is such a blessing.

3 comments:
He is ADORABLE!!!!! Keep the pictures coming and feel better soon!
He is such a handsome little baby! I am so happy for you. You have the best looking kids! Congratulations. I'm glad you're both doing well.
Hi, These pictures are so great. Love, Mom
Post a Comment