Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pinkalicious

This is one of Sophie's favorite books. If you haven't read it, you should. It's really cute. It's all about a little girl who helps her mom make pink cupcakes, then eats too many of them and ends up pink. The other night was family home evening and Sophie wanted to help make cupcakes and she requested that they be pink, just like her book. My mom was all too happy to help her.
Here she is hard at work frosting her pinkalicious cupcakes. They turned out perfect.
The finished product. They were definitely tasty, and lucky for us, Sophie didn't turn pink!! By the way, do you love her face. That is the look I get now when I tell her to smile.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Conni said...

Claire loves this book too. The cupcakes look yummy! Yes, the famous camera smile....

Lori said...

I bet Julia would love that book! I miss seeing you Audrey!

Layton family said...

Cute stuff! I miss you guys again, when are you free?

Angela said...

You just made me want some pink cupcakes. So cute!