Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hanging Out With Jane

The other day my friend Laura needed me to babysit her daughters for a while. Sophie was super excited to have her friend Jane over to play. Jane is about 6 months older than Sophie, so she tends to run circles around her, but Sophie has fun anyways. They played on the swings together, did some impressive artwork with our sidewalk chalk, and then for the rest of the time Sophie just followed Jane around, trying to do whatever Jane was doing. It's fun to watch Sophie interact with other kids. I love that she has a little friend.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Layton family said...

Ooh, cute, you will have to send me copies of those. I couldn't zoom in to them though, so I definitely want to see those closer! Thanks for the favor... when is your hair appointment