Friday, February 15, 2008

What a Mess!!

So why is there a picture of my messy kitchen on my blog you ask? Well, almost everytime I cook dinner for Rob, Sophie, and I he takes care of the cleanup. Quite often he asks me if there is any pot or dish in the house that I didn't use. I always remind him that it really isn't that big of a mess, it just appears to be since we have such a small amount of counter space. Well tonight after I made dinner I took a look the kitchen and realized that I had in fact made a huge mess. I used 5 pots, 6 forks, 3 knives, 2 cutting boards, 2 measuring cups and 1 whisk. WOW!! So what gourmet 7 course feast did I prepare, and how many people did I cook for? I cooked dinner for Sophie and I, and all I made was grilled cheese and broccoli for Sophie, and an omlette with sauteed veggies for myself. Rob, you are right, I am a messy cook!!
Who thought cooking for someone so small and cute would be so messy!!

1 comments:

Conni said...

Okay...upon closer inspection I can see the dirty kitchen, but honestly, I couldn't tell it was dirty and I was thinking...."Gee, what a nice kitchen." Cute pic of Sophie. :)