Thursday, May 24, 2007

Visiting Rob at Work

Rob had an overtime shift at the fire station at Universal Studios the other day, so Sophie and I hopped in the car and paid him a visit. This was Sophie's first time at a fire station and frankly, I don't think she was that impressed. While we were taking pictures on the trucks, the Universal Studios studio tour tram would drive by and all of the people would wave at us, so we waved back. I told Rob how impressed I was with his new "celebrity status". All of the guys at the station were really nice, in fact one of them let Sophie and I in the park for free. We didn't stay though, since I had no money, no stroller, was wearing heels, and Rob was stuck working! It was still lots of fun to see Rob, and he and the guys he was working with that day enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies we made them.





0 comments: